Friday, December 11, 2009

Diary... I loved both worlds equally....

At the young age of seven, my parents took the rest of my family and me to Armenia. My remarkable childhood, and my even more incredible adolescence, were spent in my beloved and unique motherland. At around the age of nine or ten, I entered the magical world of literature. At the age of twelve, I entered into the inviting and comfortable positive world of music. I loved both worlds equally and remain loyal to both until this day. My path in the music world has not been easy. I was forced to overcome many obstacles in order to gain freedom for the simple act of singing. I never became discouraged but instead with courageous and willful efforts, optimistically clung to achieving my life's greatest love of singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment