Thursday, December 3, 2009

Diary...

I love the world that surrounds me. I love the sincere and genuinely kind people who fill that world. Most of all, I appreciate and am uplifted by a morning's simple greeting- if it is said with an honest and true caring smile.
In life, each person has his own profession, which is helpful and important in its own right. I believe that each person is gifted with his or her own unique talent in order to be able to carry out that profession successfully. Look around you. Shoemakers, bakers, painters, writers, artists, government officials and those from other professions live side by side. This proves my point that we are all connected. Like everyone else, I live in my home, surrounded by neighbors who each are busy with their own work. What differentiates me from others is that their absence may not always be felt by those they surround. But those same people that surround each neighbor are aware of my absence. When I am home, there is a continuous stream of song and music pouring out of my windows and attempting to escape through the walls. When I am not at home, there is a type of silence with evidence of the lack of something of great importance: music!

No comments:

Post a Comment